Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy..... a photo recap.

Look at my little Luke man. He's getting so big.....Love his shirt....even if his mom dresses him in leggings.....
The harvest moon, the fall leaves.... my fave season.
A quick weekend trip to NYC. We went over Columbus Day weekend, since I HAD NO SCHOOL on monday!!! yay! With my mom and her friend Katy. It was our annual Chick-ation.

Zack and I are considering adopting a dog. I want something big, that will scare away the bad guys, but really be a cuddle bug. What do you think of him?
I have been crazy busy with life lately. Here's the beautiful cake from Josh and Ashley's beautiful wedding. I took pictures for them, they are wonderful, all is well with the world.....


Below is a sign near Ground Zero in NYC.....I did not take the stairs.......


Its fall. My favorite. This is the end of DeRuyter Lake. I love love love home.
Hanging with my mom in Brockport. It was a much needed girl bonding day.


I know photos are crazy and out of order....but so is my life..... in rochester still until November 4th, then hopefully finding someone to rent my house..... cross your fingers.





1 comment:

REENblack said...

Great photos!!

The scenery is gorgeous there in the fall!