Thursday, December 11, 2008

Strapless Bras

Ok so I had an interview this morning for a LTS placement at a semi-urban school in central NY...and I ironed my pants and dug around in my closet for half an hour for a shirt to match them, finally choosing a boat neck white top with pretty beading around the neck. But, my bra straps showed, and against my better judgement I put on my strapless bra. I know I have ranted and raved about these before but seriously ladies, lets put our heads together and come up with something better. What idiot invented the strapless bra? It wasn't long before said bra was wrapped securely around my belly. So, I tugged it back up as would probably happen another dozen times. I hate these things. Not only do they create mono-boob, but they are either too tight or too loose and not at all comfortable. Has any one stumbled across the perfect strapless bra? Let me in on your secret please! (Do note I have tried the silicone self-adhesive ones and if you aren't afraid that they will rip your nipples off later these are definitely the way to go).

Moving right along..... does any one want to wrap my christmas gifts for me? :-)

2 comments:

REENblack said...

LOL Ah the horrors of strapless bras!!! I have yet to find a good one as well...I think they are an urban myth!!!

WhiskeyLynx said...

My boyfriend bought an awesome strapless bra for me from Victoria's Secret a couple months ago. It's got this sticky fabric on the inside, all the way round, so it's not like other bras that only have the sticky strip on the edges. I am not a big girl, I'm a 34B, so usually I avoid strapless bras like the plague. But this one works like magic! It stays in place! And no monoboob :D. I've also got one of those silicone self-adhesive things, very weird...