Monday, June 06, 2011

And so it goes....

I can pretty much sum up how crummy the last few weeks have been with a some conversations I had with my students on Friday....

Smarmy Kid: Miss W how old are you?
Me: Older than you.
SK: Well, when are you gonna get hitched?
Me: That's a very good question.
SK: No, I mean.... I'm serious.
Me: Well if Prince Charming ever gets his act together I hope soon.
SK: I hope soon too, I mean, you're like, in your late 20s. Times tickin'.
Me: ...........................


Einstein: So whatcha gonna do this summer Miss W?
Me: Be a lady of luxury
Einstein: You're going to sell cars?
Me: huh?
Einstein: I've only heard that word once before, you know like "luxury sedan".....

2 comments:

free blogger said...

nice story that you share, life is miracle.. thanks too GOD.

yann said...

Kids..
Thanks for sharing.