Monday, September 03, 2007

Mine, Mine, Mine





Here is my house getting bigger.



Now that the door has been moved, I realize I will need to have the deck extended, or steps built or simply acquire longer legs to make the leap into the house. How come every time it seems like we are making progress and moving forward I find a million other things that need to get done?


Where the yellow stops used to be the ceiling.


I am excited that I will be able to stand up in the dining room now. And someday in the near future I hope to be able to have more than one person eat dinner with me, because there is room for me to put chairs all the way around my table and not only on one side. I can't wait until I can blow my nose and not have sawdust come out.......Life is good.




1 comment:

Scott said...

Jeez, isn't it finished yet?