Friday, November 16, 2007

Pray for....

...my brother Adam who is still in Iraq, but especially pray for the famliy of his best friend Sgt. Derek R. Banks who passed away on Wednesday after several men in Adam's Co. were injured late last month by a roadside explosive device. Banks leaves behind a wife and young child. Pray for the rest of the men who are still in Iraq and for the families that are dealing with their loved ones being away for the holidays. Its really not something I had ever imagined having to deal with, how can one prepare to worry for thier brother's life every single day?

I had all these interesting little stories from school and my remodeling project that I wanted to post this weekend, but instead...... just pray with me this weekend ok?

1 comment:

Esther said...

Amen sista. Keep us posted!