Monday, February 09, 2009

Nerves.

So I start my next long term sub placement tomorrow. And Im nervous.....so three glasses of wine later I decided I should tell you all about it.

Im teaching 9th grade (same grade as before yay!) in a teeny tiny little district, that pays not even half of what I was making at previous suburban school, and no health insurance and is 40 mins away from home...... and I will be away from the boy, and alone in my house and cranky....

But.... I HAVE A JOB. and should count my blessings. Because it will look GREAT on my resume and I am going to have a pay check that goes into my bank account. and life is good.

1 comment:

REENblack said...

Congrats on the job!!! I'm sure its hard, but it has to feel good to have some security. Times are hard, but I'm sure you'll get through it!