Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Wish me....

LUCK!

I have my 2nd interview tomorrow for a long term English position! Its just a subbing job, but it will get me through June with a paycheck every week.

Its about a half hour drive from my home and its a cute little school district. So Im hopeful that all goes well tomorrow. Its been really frustrating lately with no money coming in at all. We've been surviving on his unemployment check....barely. And there are black clouds in the future for his family, we're pretty sure that dad is losing his job soon...and then I dont know what we will do.

Im up in the air about moving back to my house, I know its for the best and I really really really need this job. But its tough on us when Im 2 hours away for most of the week. I know that we always work things out for the best, but it has been a rocky road for us for so long now. we were really hoping I could find something near home, and that we could just be together.

So..... wish me luck, and keep us in your prayers.

And more exciting news, my little Luke man is going to be a big brother! Congrats Jen and Jeff on Baby #2 on the way. I can't wait to meet her. (its going to be a her, I can feel it.)

No comments: