Friday, December 11, 2009

Little Debbie my @$$

Yesterday was a not so great day. Yesterday, I consumed an entire box of Little Debbie Zebra Cakes. The chocolate variety. I brought an apple to school, and a 60 calorie microwave soup, and a package of instant oatmeal in a lunch box. With a bottle of water. During a break I marched my junk-food-craving self to the grocery store and purchased the aformentioned little debbie snack cakes, 2 bottles of cherry coke and a king sized snickers bar. Yesterday was a not so great day. Why is she called "Little Debbie" anyway? If she ate any of her own addictive crap then she would be as large as my butt is quickly becoming.

Today I will try to eat my oatmeal like a good and logical person would do as the Eating Holidays quickly approach us.


On a side note:
Mimi Smartypants is my hero. No really. She is. If I ever grow up, I want to be just like her.

No comments: