Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just so you know...

Yes. You there. Fat guy. Yup, the lazy one, who drinks too much and rarely works...yeah. You. Just so you know, I work my butt off. I work three jobs sometimes to pay my bills. I teach (which in and of itself feels like 3 jobs), I'm a photographer and I waitress to fill in the cracks. Sometimes, I go straight from one job to another, changing my clothes in the car. I know its Christmas and everything, and its a time of brotherly love and all that happy, glow-y, give to your neighbor type of mentality. I get that. I donate to charity, I stop by every red kettle I pass, I volunteer my time....I love my neighbors. But you? You are really starting to tick me off. I'm not saying that if you needed help I wouldn't gladly give it. I'm just saying that I do not want to pay your health insurance. It's not fair. I have a hard enough time paying my own. Thank you. That is all.



This selfish-brat is a Pro-Choice, Moderately Conservitive, Registered Republican with Liberal views on various controversial issues including but not limited to homosexuality and purple hair.....and still is not willing to pay for your health care and is not entirely convinced that a public, government supervised health care system is the best idea we ever had.

No comments: