Friday, March 23, 2007

Calorie Free, Sugar Free, Guilt Free Double Chocolate Brownie Chunk Peanut Butter Goodness is not just a dream

Today I walked. Three miles, with my bratty little dog who when I wasn't dragging her along, was choking herself in her effort to get...where? I have no idea. I am imagining her little brain saying something like "if only the leash was an inch longer I could find a cure for cancer. just an inch, just an inch, just an inch. strrrrrrrreach." The sun was out. I put on my new sports bra that has been waiting all winter for a chance to motivate me into action. (I joined Jazzercise two months ago, direct debit from my checking account, I was imagining a toned, motivated me. I mean if they were going to take the money out of my account regardless I might as well go. I have been once. Yup. Once.) I slipped my ankle brace on, donned new sneakers, put on a cute little red tank top and stepped out into the life of a healthier person. I was cold. The sun was decieving. We walked anyway. We are healither. We had ice cream for lunch.



But I did convince myself to rake the leaves out of my flower beds and I found this:

No comments: